Don’t look for the dermatologically-challenged stars of ABC’s Cavemen - Bill English (Joel), Sam Huntington (Andy), and Nick Kroll (Nick) - to do many more guest appearances like they did Monday (Oct. 1) on Good Morning America and Dancing With The Stars. Because of the small army of makeup artists and support staff it takes to turn them into neanderthals (often a nearly four-hour endeavor, depending on the amount of body hair that’s required), such appearances end up costing ABC in the low five figures. Surprisingly, the actors have a fairly good attitude about what takes to play Stone Age dudes. Says Huntington, “I don’t like this much attention, and this is almost like wearing a mask. It’s freeing. And if the show is terrible - and I really doubt it is - then no one would ever know it’s me.” Perhaps the actors should have considered using prosthetics on the new Viva Laughlin.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:44 PM EST
- Lupita Nyong'o's 'Star Wars' character name revealed
- Matt Jaffe wears 3-D glasses in church in 'Stoned on Easter' video -- exclusive
- J.K. Rowling speaks out about Scottish independence on Twitter
- John Oliver says standardized tests are almost as terrifying as clowns
- E! to air two-part 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' special about Bruce Jenner
- 'Game of Thrones' TV Book Club: Did 'Sons of the Harpy' just confirm a huge fan theory?
- Watch a brief history of the PG-13 rating
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!