Hammering home its eco-message with a mallet, Evan Almighty, the sequel to Bruce Almighty plays like an unholy cross between Oh, God! and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Your kids will think it’s cute (mine did), and animal lovers will coo at the fuzzy li’l mammals boarding the ark two by two. It’s famine for Carell fans, though. The star plods grimly through the film as a congressman — turned — modern-day Noah. EXTRAS Carell looks even more miserable introducing the deleted scenes and blooper reel. At least director Tom Shadyac bought the entire cast and crew bicycles. C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Steve Carell, Morgan Freeman, Lauren Graham, Wanda Sykes; Director: Tom Shadyac; Author: Robert Florsheim, Steve Oedekerk, Josh Stolberg; Release Date Wide: 06/22/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!