Hammering home its eco-message with a mallet, Evan Almighty, the sequel to Bruce Almighty plays like an unholy cross between Oh, God! and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Your kids will think it’s cute (mine did), and animal lovers will coo at the fuzzy li’l mammals boarding the ark two by two. It’s famine for Carell fans, though. The star plods grimly through the film as a congressman — turned — modern-day Noah. EXTRAS Carell looks even more miserable introducing the deleted scenes and blooper reel. At least director Tom Shadyac bought the entire cast and crew bicycles. C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Steve Carell, Morgan Freeman, Lauren Graham, Wanda Sykes; Director: Tom Shadyac; Author: Robert Florsheim, Steve Oedekerk, Josh Stolberg; Release Date Wide: 06/22/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Universal
Posted October 12 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!