So I’ve gottwo questions about this news report that the New York state Department of Labor fined theAmerican Idol tour for violating child-labor laws with regard to teenagecontestants Sanjaya Malakar (pictured) and Jordin Sparks. First, where’s the governmentprotection for all the innocent kids who suffered through Sanjaya’s performances?And second, seeing that all this falls under “child labor” laws, arethey implying that dood got paid for singing? Hell to the no (after the jump)!
Posted October 15 2007 — 9:02 PM EDT
- Please watch Kevin Hart’s reaction to this cat
- 'The Leftovers' creators announce third and final season premiere month
- Erika Girardi defends 'RHOBH': 'It's not just a bunch of bitches'
- 'The Vacationers' author Emma Straub plans to open Brooklyn bookstore
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Who should win Best Actor?
- Two brothers play a deadly board game in 'Beyond the Gates' clip
- 'Office Christmas Party' stars on extras gone wild
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans