The CW’s Gossip Girl will finally reveal the identity of Blair Waldorf’s (Leighton Meester) absentee father, who left her mommy for a male model (gasp!): He will be played by John Shea, who’s best known for playing Lex Luthor on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Shea will appear in the episode entitled Roman Holiday on Nov. 21.
Posted October 24 2007 — 12:44 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony