Man, I really want season 7 of 24 to be good, especially after the disappointment that was Day 6, but this trailer doesn’t give me a lot of hope. (Warning: Trailer is full of spoilers.) I mean, it’s enough of a stretch that Tony Almeida is coming back from the dead, but to make him a rogue agent on top of that? Also, it’s nice to see daylight and a change of scenery (CTU is apparently history, and Jack is in Washington, testifying before professional curmudgeon and former That ’70s Show dad Kurtwood Smith), but the terror plot — a computer hack attack — is snoozeville. Tell me, Bauer-philes, am I missing something? Is there something in this clip that makes you eagerly anticipate the Jan. 13 season 7 premiere?
Posted October 26 2007 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot