This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted November 6 2007 — 7:55 PM EST
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- Julian Seinfeld's lemonade stand shut down by the police
- J.K. Rowling applauds 'Harry Potter' stars' Twitter rivalry
- 'NCIS: LA' sneak peek: Callen is going rogue
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!