This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted November 6 2007 — 7:55 PM EST
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders