This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!