This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted November 6 2007 — 7:55 PM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages