This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted November 6 2007 — 7:55 PM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' helping to support national parks
- WATCH: 'Son of Zorn' cast explains mix of animation and live action
- 'Grimm' costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch are engaged
- WATCH: How 'The Walking Dead' is like a Twinkie
- WATCH: 'Dirk Gently' compared to 'Supernatural,' 'Sherlock,' 'Doctor Who'
- 'Star Trek' series title revealed
- Gerard Way recalls being 'really scared' to pitch 'Doom Patrol' ideas