This could work, couldn’t it? At 9 p.m., it’d have to be more entertaining that watching Larry King interview Anna Nicole Smith’s chiropodist’s nephew, or watching Alan Colmes play Washington Generals to Sean Hannity’s Harlem Globetrotters. It’d be a smart move for MSNBC, too — conservatives may be complaining now about Keith Olbermann’s editorializing on Countdown, but with Rosie following him, he’ll look like William F. Buckley by comparison. I just hope she’ll occasionally do the show in costume, like the Queen Elizabeth I outfit she wore on the Halloween episode of Martha last week. Let’s see King or Hannity try that.
Posted November 6 2007 — 7:55 PM EST
- Cannes fave 'Carol' changes its release date
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' adds Constance Zimmer as Coulson foil
- Broadway play 'Hamilton' will become a book
- Jamie Bell is ready for action in hostage thriller '6 Days' -- exclusive first look
- Hannibal Buress tries to find out if anyone has heard of Meek Mill
- 8 things you need to know about 'Room'
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer rode a jet ski together
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!