Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch’s dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller’s stratospherically expensive Manhattan restaurant. Both a sparkling stylist and the sassy heroine of her own narrative, Damrosch balances the sweet (her romance with a sommelier) and the tart (”More people throw up in the dining room of Per Se than your average college bar”) in a fun, if slightly tame, exposé. As in all these memoirs, the food is tantalizing, but what keeps you at Damrosch’s table is the writing. A-
Service Included Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch's dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller's stratospherically expensive Manhattan...Service IncludedNonfiction, MemoirPhoebe Damrosch Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch's dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller's stratospherically expensive Manhattan...2007-11-09William Morrow
Genre: Nonfiction, Memoir; Author: Phoebe Damrosch; Publisher: William Morrow
Posted November 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!