Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch’s dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller’s stratospherically expensive Manhattan restaurant. Both a sparkling stylist and the sassy heroine of her own narrative, Damrosch balances the sweet (her romance with a sommelier) and the tart (”More people throw up in the dining room of Per Se than your average college bar”) in a fun, if slightly tame, exposé. As in all these memoirs, the food is tantalizing, but what keeps you at Damrosch’s table is the writing. A-
Service Included Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch's dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller's stratospherically expensive Manhattan...Service IncludedNonfiction, MemoirPhoebe Damrosch Service Included is Phoebe Damrosch's dishy account of waitressing at Per Se, Thomas Keller's stratospherically expensive Manhattan...2007-11-09William Morrow
Genre: Nonfiction, Memoir; Author: Phoebe Damrosch; Publisher: William Morrow
Posted November 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!