After the damp squib of a Euro trip that was Ocean?s Twelve, director Steven Soderbergh and Co. clearly concluded that what happens in Vegas not only stays in Vegas — it’s less likely to stink. They were right. In addition to its Sin City setting, the second sequel, Ocean’s Thirteen, benefits from Al Pacino’s slithering turn as an odious hotelier, the comedic rapport of Casey Affleck and Scott Caan, and some fabulously stupid fake facial hair. EXTRAS Disappointing: a perfunctory set tour, a dull-given-thesubject Vegas doc, and a clutch of okay-ish deleted scenes. B
(Melinda Sue Gordon)
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Al Pacino, Brad Pitt; Director: Steven Soderbergh; Author: Brian Koppelman, David Levien; Release Date Wide: 06/08/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!