After the damp squib of a Euro trip that was Ocean?s Twelve, director Steven Soderbergh and Co. clearly concluded that what happens in Vegas not only stays in Vegas — it’s less likely to stink. They were right. In addition to its Sin City setting, the second sequel, Ocean’s Thirteen, benefits from Al Pacino’s slithering turn as an odious hotelier, the comedic rapport of Casey Affleck and Scott Caan, and some fabulously stupid fake facial hair. EXTRAS Disappointing: a perfunctory set tour, a dull-given-thesubject Vegas doc, and a clutch of okay-ish deleted scenes. B
(Melinda Sue Gordon)
Genre: Comedy, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Al Pacino, Brad Pitt; Director: Steven Soderbergh; Author: Brian Koppelman, David Levien; Release Date Wide: 06/08/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bon Iver's Justin Vernon slams Beyoncé for Pepsi partnership
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sings 'Yoda' with Weird Al at New York concert
- 'CBS Sunday Morning': Jane Pauley will replace Charles Osgood
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'
- Marvel delayed 'Doctor Strange' release for Benedict Cumberbatch
- Kim Kardashian clarifies she'll vote Hillary over Trump