She was hilarious on Action, so memorable guest-starring on Six Feet Under, and now, Illeana Douglas is set to… host Celebrity Garage Sale on A&E? Seriously? With all the Cashmere Mafia/Lipstick Jungle/Dirty Sexy Money dramedies making their way to the air, not a single network exec thought to snag this versatile comedienne for a starring role? So go ahead and watch Douglas sift through Tom Arnold’s trash if you want, but I’m going to rewatch the Action pilot (below the jump) to relive the moment her prostitute character gets dragged by a limo from her fur coat and takes liberties with poor Keanu Reeves. Good times!
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!