She was hilarious on Action, so memorable guest-starring on Six Feet Under, and now, Illeana Douglas is set to… host Celebrity Garage Sale on A&E? Seriously? With all the Cashmere Mafia/Lipstick Jungle/Dirty Sexy Money dramedies making their way to the air, not a single network exec thought to snag this versatile comedienne for a starring role? So go ahead and watch Douglas sift through Tom Arnold’s trash if you want, but I’m going to rewatch the Action pilot (below the jump) to relive the moment her prostitute character gets dragged by a limo from her fur coat and takes liberties with poor Keanu Reeves. Good times!
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google