”How does a good man decide when to kill?” asks Timothy Olyphant’s killer-for-hire protagonist in the opening minutes of Hitman. But we have a better question for you, Timothy Olyphant: ”How does such a good actor wind up in this witless piece of action schlock?” Based on a videogame, Hitman could be the year’s dumbest movie, thanks to an idiotic premise concerning a group of secretive assassins identifiable only — only? — by the large bar-code tattoos on the backs of their shaved noggins. D
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Timothy Olyphant, Robert Knepper, Dougray Scott; Director: Xavier Gens; Author: Skip Woods; Release Date Wide: 11/21/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!