This nifty little clip is a big sloppy kiss to videogaming made (several months ago) by a talented young fella named Thuyen Nguyen. I’m not sure where I stand regarding Roger Ebert’s assertion that videogames are not an art form (he does make some good points) but I do know that the best games can offer a kind of experience unlike anything you might find in a book or movie or TV show. Perhaps that’s a discussion for another day. In the meantime, peep this footage. And when you’re done, we invite you to share your favorite send-a-shiver-up-your-spine gaming moments. I’ll start: Who remembers that moment in the PSone version of Tomb Raider, when the T-Rex comes charging out of the dark?
Posted December 4 2007 — 7:44 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale