Penelope Ann Miller (The Messengers, The Relic) has joined High School Musical’s Corbin Bleu in Rigel Entertainment’s motocross drama Free Style. The story is about a young motocross racer (Bleu) struggling to support his family as he attempts to win the Amateur National Championships. Miller will play the single mother to another racer who struggles to provide for her family while studying to become a nurse. Real-life motocross star Grant Langston guest stars as the racing champion that Bleu’s character and his rival look up to. Director William Dear (Angels in the Outfield) started shooting last month. Miller recently completed production on the indie drama Saving Grace and will next be seen in the upcoming comedy Blonde Ambition for Sony. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 4 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Is O.J. Simpson innocent? New docuseries investigates
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OUAT,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Supergirl' and more
- Seth MacFarlane explains why Hollywood hates Donald Trump
- Luke Bryan releases statement after fan altercation during concert
- Kellyanne Conway took fight with Clinton aides personally
- Felicity Jones says 'Rogue One' is like 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Best of 2016: Director X talks Fifth Harmony's 'Work From Home' video
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big