Hilary Swank is producing and possibly starring in Das Films and Blumhouse Prods.’ feature adaptation of John Marks’ novel Fangland. The actress would play a TV producer who travels to Romania to interview a notorious European arms dealer who also happens to be a vampire. Marks is a former producer for 60 Minutes. Mark Wheaton (The Messengers) wrote the film adaptation. Swank will next be seen opposite Gerard Butler in P.S. I Love You. (Variety)
Posted December 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere