The trailer for Dec. 14’s Alvin and the Chipmunks might make you cringe, what with that highly unnecessary shot of critter scat. But it’s merely the capper to the Year of the Vermin. Ratatouille star Remy bested Top Chef season 2’s Marcel Vigneron for the title of Most Talented Rat in the Kitchen. A possum scored its own subplot on Desperate Housewives. Splinter was revived for the tragically CGI’ed TMNT. And Enchanted’s housecleaning army of rats, pigeons, and cockroaches was a fizzy high point. We imagine it’s only a matter of time before YouTube’s waterskiing squirrel lands a three-picture deal.
Posted December 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'