The trailer for Dec. 14’s Alvin and the Chipmunks might make you cringe, what with that highly unnecessary shot of critter scat. But it’s merely the capper to the Year of the Vermin. Ratatouille star Remy bested Top Chef season 2’s Marcel Vigneron for the title of Most Talented Rat in the Kitchen. A possum scored its own subplot on Desperate Housewives. Splinter was revived for the tragically CGI’ed TMNT. And Enchanted’s housecleaning army of rats, pigeons, and cockroaches was a fizzy high point. We imagine it’s only a matter of time before YouTube’s waterskiing squirrel lands a three-picture deal.
Posted December 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'