This whole baseball steroids scandal baffles and bewilders me — how can a pop-culture geek like yours truly get a handle on it? Hat tip, then, to our corporate siblings over at Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard, who gave me a point of entry via Jason Priestley (pictured). Sure, the actor’s mention in association with this saga is tenuous and tangential, but Extra Mustard helpfully reminds us that that the connection goes a wee bit deeper, with Barry Bonds having appeared on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day (see clips here and here). If any of you, dear readers, can find another pop-cultural angle to help explain this mess to me, let me know below.
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'