This whole baseball steroids scandal baffles and bewilders me — how can a pop-culture geek like yours truly get a handle on it? Hat tip, then, to our corporate siblings over at Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard, who gave me a point of entry via Jason Priestley (pictured). Sure, the actor’s mention in association with this saga is tenuous and tangential, but Extra Mustard helpfully reminds us that that the connection goes a wee bit deeper, with Barry Bonds having appeared on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day (see clips here and here). If any of you, dear readers, can find another pop-cultural angle to help explain this mess to me, let me know below.
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!