This whole baseball steroids scandal baffles and bewilders me — how can a pop-culture geek like yours truly get a handle on it? Hat tip, then, to our corporate siblings over at Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard, who gave me a point of entry via Jason Priestley (pictured). Sure, the actor’s mention in association with this saga is tenuous and tangential, but Extra Mustard helpfully reminds us that that the connection goes a wee bit deeper, with Barry Bonds having appeared on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day (see clips here and here). If any of you, dear readers, can find another pop-cultural angle to help explain this mess to me, let me know below.
- Bruce Jenner E! show about life as transgender woman will air in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo