This whole baseball steroids scandal baffles and bewilders me — how can a pop-culture geek like yours truly get a handle on it? Hat tip, then, to our corporate siblings over at Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard, who gave me a point of entry via Jason Priestley (pictured). Sure, the actor’s mention in association with this saga is tenuous and tangential, but Extra Mustard helpfully reminds us that that the connection goes a wee bit deeper, with Barry Bonds having appeared on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day (see clips here and here). If any of you, dear readers, can find another pop-cultural angle to help explain this mess to me, let me know below.
- Tina Knowles is the proudest mom after Solange drops new album
- WATCH: Mark Wahlberg says 'Deepwater Horizon' is about honoring the victims
- 'Trollhunters': Guillermo del Toro previews one of Anton Yelchin's final roles
- Hear Cashmere Cat's new single with Selena Gomez and Tory Lanez
- Jimmy Kimmel asks pedestrians about Gary Johnson
- Hulu Hot List: Our favorite TV time-travelers
- Pop Culture of My Life: Jamie Lee Curtis