(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jon Favreau and country music artists Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam have been cast in the romantic comedy Four Christmases, which stars Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. The story is about a couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon) who struggle to visit all four sets of parents over the holidays. Favreau and McGraw will play Vaughn’s bullying siblings, and Yoakim will play a pastor who is married to the mother of Witherspoon’s character. Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall also star. Seth Gordon is directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Christmases is set to release during the 2008 holiday season. Favreau and Vaughn both became stars after working together in 1996’s Swingers. They also appeared together in Made and The Break-up. McGraw has appeared the movies Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom. Yoakam had supporting roles in Sling Blade, Panic Room, Hollywood Homicide, and Wedding Crashers, which also starred Vaughn. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Angelina Jolie visits the Kids Choice Awards
- 'Walking Dead': You can live in Alexandria--for real!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!