(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jon Favreau and country music artists Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam have been cast in the romantic comedy Four Christmases, which stars Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. The story is about a couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon) who struggle to visit all four sets of parents over the holidays. Favreau and McGraw will play Vaughn’s bullying siblings, and Yoakim will play a pastor who is married to the mother of Witherspoon’s character. Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall also star. Seth Gordon is directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Christmases is set to release during the 2008 holiday season. Favreau and Vaughn both became stars after working together in 1996’s Swingers. They also appeared together in Made and The Break-up. McGraw has appeared the movies Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom. Yoakam had supporting roles in Sling Blade, Panic Room, Hollywood Homicide, and Wedding Crashers, which also starred Vaughn. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 17 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- Marvel reveals Amadeus Cho as 'Totally Awesome Hulk'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!