(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jon Favreau and country music artists Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam have been cast in the romantic comedy Four Christmases, which stars Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. The story is about a couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon) who struggle to visit all four sets of parents over the holidays. Favreau and McGraw will play Vaughn’s bullying siblings, and Yoakim will play a pastor who is married to the mother of Witherspoon’s character. Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall also star. Seth Gordon is directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Christmases is set to release during the 2008 holiday season. Favreau and Vaughn both became stars after working together in 1996’s Swingers. They also appeared together in Made and The Break-up. McGraw has appeared the movies Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom. Yoakam had supporting roles in Sling Blade, Panic Room, Hollywood Homicide, and Wedding Crashers, which also starred Vaughn. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 17 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt