(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jon Favreau and country music artists Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam have been cast in the romantic comedy Four Christmases, which stars Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. The story is about a couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon) who struggle to visit all four sets of parents over the holidays. Favreau and McGraw will play Vaughn’s bullying siblings, and Yoakim will play a pastor who is married to the mother of Witherspoon’s character. Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall also star. Seth Gordon is directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Christmases is set to release during the 2008 holiday season. Favreau and Vaughn both became stars after working together in 1996’s Swingers. They also appeared together in Made and The Break-up. McGraw has appeared the movies Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom. Yoakam had supporting roles in Sling Blade, Panic Room, Hollywood Homicide, and Wedding Crashers, which also starred Vaughn. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' bosses on 'an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!