(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Jon Favreau and country music artists Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam have been cast in the romantic comedy Four Christmases, which stars Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. The story is about a couple (Vaughn and Witherspoon) who struggle to visit all four sets of parents over the holidays. Favreau and McGraw will play Vaughn’s bullying siblings, and Yoakim will play a pastor who is married to the mother of Witherspoon’s character. Sissy Spacek, Kristin Chenoweth, and Robert Duvall also star. Seth Gordon is directing for New Line Cinema and Spyglass Entertainment. Christmases is set to release during the 2008 holiday season. Favreau and Vaughn both became stars after working together in 1996’s Swingers. They also appeared together in Made and The Break-up. McGraw has appeared the movies Friday Night Lights and The Kingdom. Yoakam had supporting roles in Sling Blade, Panic Room, Hollywood Homicide, and Wedding Crashers, which also starred Vaughn. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 17 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show