Could Janet Jackson have the comeback story of 2008? She certainly has my vote based on her new single, “Feedback,” which was released to radio last week. Breathy with a propulsive beat, it’s exactly how I like my Jsquared. I only hope the marketing of this album involves her keepin’ her clothes on. We get it Janet: You’re proud of your body. Your weight fluctuates. But, you’re like 40 now and it’s time to cover up. I’m not talking muumuus; just a little less bust, and a little more bustin’ a move would be nice. What think you, PopWatchers? Listen to the embedded clip, after the jump, and then give your feedback about “Feedback.”
Posted December 17 2007 — 9:34 PM EST
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'It Follows' star says response to film has been 'crazy'
- The world's friendliest Satanist stars in Suneaters' 'Hey Bros!' video -- exclusive
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!