Could Janet Jackson have the comeback story of 2008? She certainly has my vote based on her new single, “Feedback,” which was released to radio last week. Breathy with a propulsive beat, it’s exactly how I like my Jsquared. I only hope the marketing of this album involves her keepin’ her clothes on. We get it Janet: You’re proud of your body. Your weight fluctuates. But, you’re like 40 now and it’s time to cover up. I’m not talking muumuus; just a little less bust, and a little more bustin’ a move would be nice. What think you, PopWatchers? Listen to the embedded clip, after the jump, and then give your feedback about “Feedback.”
Posted December 17 2007 — 9:34 PM EST
- Valerie Harper hospitalized before performance in Maine
- NBC wants Beyonce for The Wiz (but there is no deal)
- 10 retro love song suggestions from breakout blues star Anderson East
- This is what it looks like when 1,000 people cover Foo Fighters' 'Learn To Fly'
- Caption this: Your best responses to our cheeky 'Walking Dead' photo
- Kurt Russell western 'Bone Tomahawk' chosen as Fantastic Fest closing night film
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actress nominees
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!