You tell us your ML-worthy TV shows/albums/books/movies/video games/websites by 10 a.m. tomorrow morning (and make sure to include your email address, so we can get your name if your selection ends up in next week’s issue of EW). We give you proof that Santa is real.
Posted December 17 2007 — 6:36 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters