You tell us your ML-worthy TV shows/albums/books/movies/video games/websites by 10 a.m. tomorrow morning (and make sure to include your email address, so we can get your name if your selection ends up in next week’s issue of EW). We give you proof that Santa is real.
Posted December 17 2007 — 6:36 PM EST
- 'Power/Rangers' short film creator releases bootleg James Bond film
- Katy Perry selling Left Shark onesies
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look