(FROM VARIETY) ? Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has signed an exclusive pact that will have him developing videogames for MTV. The producer is expected to utilize his influence and connections within traditional media for his new role, but the deal is not expected to result in games based on films Bruckheimer produces, as studios typically own interactive rights to their movies. MTV recently released its music simulation videogame Rock Star, from Guitar Hero developer Harominx. (Variety)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'
- Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart join Jeff Ross' 'Roast Battle' judges panel
- Roger Moore 'heartbroken' after daughter dies of cancer
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'