(FROM VARIETY) ? Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has signed an exclusive pact that will have him developing videogames for MTV. The producer is expected to utilize his influence and connections within traditional media for his new role, but the deal is not expected to result in games based on films Bruckheimer produces, as studios typically own interactive rights to their movies. MTV recently released its music simulation videogame Rock Star, from Guitar Hero developer Harominx. (Variety)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters