(FROM VARIETY) ? Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has signed an exclusive pact that will have him developing videogames for MTV. The producer is expected to utilize his influence and connections within traditional media for his new role, but the deal is not expected to result in games based on films Bruckheimer produces, as studios typically own interactive rights to their movies. MTV recently released its music simulation videogame Rock Star, from Guitar Hero developer Harominx. (Variety)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 6 new tracks we loved this week
- 'Limitless' stages 'Dexter' reunion
- 'The Blacklist': Check out Liz's new look in exclusive first trailer
- Rob Lowe's comedy casts Christina Applegate as former flame
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' is bringing sexy back for season 12
- Max Joseph shares 10 great songs from 'We Are Your Friends' you can't find on the soundtrack
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!