(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) - Rhona Mitra (The Number 23, Nip/Tuck) will appear alongside Josh Lucas (Poseidon, A Beautiful Mind) and Jon Hamm (TV’s Mad Men, Providence) in the indie thriller The Boy in the Box, which newbie director Anders Anderson is helming for A2 Entertainment Group and Code Entertainment. The story is about a small-town police chief (Hamm) working to discover the truth behind the mummified remains of a boy who was murdered a half-century earlier. Mitra plays the police chief’s wife, who is trying to move on after the disappearance of their own son eight years earlier. Lucas plays the father of the murdered boy. Also cast are James Van Der Beek (Standing Still), Marcus Thomas (You Kill Me), Jimmy Bennett (Hostage), and Jessica Chastain (Jolene). Mitra next appears in Rogue Pictures’ Doomsday and is about to start production on Underworld: Rise of the Lycans for Screen Gems. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel makes peace with gamers after week-long feud
- Joan Rivers remembered during special episode of 'Fashion Police'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!