(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) - Rhona Mitra (The Number 23, Nip/Tuck) will appear alongside Josh Lucas (Poseidon, A Beautiful Mind) and Jon Hamm (TV’s Mad Men, Providence) in the indie thriller The Boy in the Box, which newbie director Anders Anderson is helming for A2 Entertainment Group and Code Entertainment. The story is about a small-town police chief (Hamm) working to discover the truth behind the mummified remains of a boy who was murdered a half-century earlier. Mitra plays the police chief’s wife, who is trying to move on after the disappearance of their own son eight years earlier. Lucas plays the father of the murdered boy. Also cast are James Van Der Beek (Standing Still), Marcus Thomas (You Kill Me), Jimmy Bennett (Hostage), and Jessica Chastain (Jolene). Mitra next appears in Rogue Pictures’ Doomsday and is about to start production on Underworld: Rise of the Lycans for Screen Gems. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member