(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) - Rhona Mitra (The Number 23, Nip/Tuck) will appear alongside Josh Lucas (Poseidon, A Beautiful Mind) and Jon Hamm (TV’s Mad Men, Providence) in the indie thriller The Boy in the Box, which newbie director Anders Anderson is helming for A2 Entertainment Group and Code Entertainment. The story is about a small-town police chief (Hamm) working to discover the truth behind the mummified remains of a boy who was murdered a half-century earlier. Mitra plays the police chief’s wife, who is trying to move on after the disappearance of their own son eight years earlier. Lucas plays the father of the murdered boy. Also cast are James Van Der Beek (Standing Still), Marcus Thomas (You Kill Me), Jimmy Bennett (Hostage), and Jessica Chastain (Jolene). Mitra next appears in Rogue Pictures’ Doomsday and is about to start production on Underworld: Rise of the Lycans for Screen Gems. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!