(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) - Rhona Mitra (The Number 23, Nip/Tuck) will appear alongside Josh Lucas (Poseidon, A Beautiful Mind) and Jon Hamm (TV’s Mad Men, Providence) in the indie thriller The Boy in the Box, which newbie director Anders Anderson is helming for A2 Entertainment Group and Code Entertainment. The story is about a small-town police chief (Hamm) working to discover the truth behind the mummified remains of a boy who was murdered a half-century earlier. Mitra plays the police chief’s wife, who is trying to move on after the disappearance of their own son eight years earlier. Lucas plays the father of the murdered boy. Also cast are James Van Der Beek (Standing Still), Marcus Thomas (You Kill Me), Jimmy Bennett (Hostage), and Jessica Chastain (Jolene). Mitra next appears in Rogue Pictures’ Doomsday and is about to start production on Underworld: Rise of the Lycans for Screen Gems. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 19 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'