(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? NBC has pushed back the debut of the upcoming Celebrity Apprenctice from Thursday, Jan. 3 to Jan. 10. The move follows ABC’s announcement that the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy will air Jan. 3. NBC’s Deal or No Deal will instead be expanded to two hours on Jan. 3. However, there is now speculation that ABC may push the Grey’s finale to Jan. 10 to avoid the Iowa caucus night. Either way, by the end of the month, Apprentice will have to go up against Lost, which will also air Thursdays at 9 p.m. starting Jan. 31. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay won't direct Marvel film
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!