Many happy returns of the day to you, Kiefer Sutherland, who turns 41 today. Of course, it sucks that you’re in a Glendale, Caifornia jail — but you should take some comfort in the hundred of letters sent to you by your very supportive fans. And besides, those 48 days should be a breeze for someone who spent 20 months in a Chinese prison. That’s right: Channel the strength of your inner Jack Bauer! And while we wait (and wait) for the seventh season of 24 (as well as your imminent release), we’ll amuse ourselves with the series of commercials you did in Japan for the energy drink Calorie Mate.
Posted December 21 2007 — 1:30 PM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google