Many happy returns of the day to you, Kiefer Sutherland, who turns 41 today. Of course, it sucks that you’re in a Glendale, Caifornia jail — but you should take some comfort in the hundred of letters sent to you by your very supportive fans. And besides, those 48 days should be a breeze for someone who spent 20 months in a Chinese prison. That’s right: Channel the strength of your inner Jack Bauer! And while we wait (and wait) for the seventh season of 24 (as well as your imminent release), we’ll amuse ourselves with the series of commercials you did in Japan for the energy drink Calorie Mate.
Posted December 21 2007 — 1:30 PM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video