Sacha Baron Cohen told Britain’s Daily Telegraph newspaper that he is retiring his Borat and Ali G characters. ”When I was being Ali G and Borat I was in character sometimes 14 hours a day and I came to love them, so admitting I am never going to play them again is quite a sad thing,” Cohen says in the paper’s Friday edition. The actor-comedian can currently be seen in theaters portraying a singing barber in Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary