The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Posted December 21 2007 — 10:13 PM EST
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!