The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip