The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Posted December 21 2007 — 10:13 PM EST
- Abbi Jacobson explains what would be in Donald Trump's bag
- How Tove Lo became the wildest, darkest, freakiest new force in pop
- Exclusive clip: Adore Delano breaks down on 'Drag Race All Stars' reunion
- 'You're the Worst': Allan McLeod and Todd Robert Anderson on road trips
- Niall Horan would spend his last night on earth with Ellie Goulding
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant