The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Posted December 21 2007 — 10:13 PM EST
- WWE's 'Smackdown' to begin airing live on new night
- Lewis Black yells at roommates so you don't have to
- 'Morgan' trailer: Kate Mara gets an ominous intro to artificial life
- Bonnaroo: The uncensored history of America's wildest festival
- Emilia Clarke sings 'MMMBop' in Dothraki
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher talks connection with Jordan Rodgers
- The Roots reenact an awkward scene from 'The Bachelorette'