The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Posted December 21 2007 — 10:13 PM EST
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- EW Party at Comic-Con 2016: See Stars' Red Carpet Arrivals
- Comic-Con 2016: See the Best Cosplayers From Day 2
- 'The Dark Tower' Storybook Stephen King Fans are Dying to Get
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 2
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 2 Panels
- 10 of the Best Moments From 'The Daily Show'