(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? MTV is doing a spin-off of its popular unscripted competition series A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, which just wrapped its first season with an average of 6.2 million viewers, making it the network’s most-watched series. The spin-off, titled That’s Amore, will focus on Milan, Italy-born contestant Domenico Nesci, who will be looking for an ”American Sweetheart” from among 15 single ladies who will travel to Italy with him to meet his mother. Six hour-long episodes of Amore (plus a reunion special) are slated to run Sundays at 10 p.m. starting on March 2. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down the Miley Cyrus/Nicki Minaj confrontation using emojis
- New Bond author says Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007
- Daniel Craig: My Bond is 'not as sexist and misogynistic' as past ones
- Simon Pegg shares behind-the-scenes 'Star Trek Beyond' outtakes
- How well can Demi Lovato & Roseanne Barr name that celebrity?
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!