(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? MTV is doing a spin-off of its popular unscripted competition series A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, which just wrapped its first season with an average of 6.2 million viewers, making it the network’s most-watched series. The spin-off, titled That’s Amore, will focus on Milan, Italy-born contestant Domenico Nesci, who will be looking for an ”American Sweetheart” from among 15 single ladies who will travel to Italy with him to meet his mother. Six hour-long episodes of Amore (plus a reunion special) are slated to run Sundays at 10 p.m. starting on March 2. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!