(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? MTV is doing a spin-off of its popular unscripted competition series A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, which just wrapped its first season with an average of 6.2 million viewers, making it the network’s most-watched series. The spin-off, titled That’s Amore, will focus on Milan, Italy-born contestant Domenico Nesci, who will be looking for an ”American Sweetheart” from among 15 single ladies who will travel to Italy with him to meet his mother. Six hour-long episodes of Amore (plus a reunion special) are slated to run Sundays at 10 p.m. starting on March 2. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' season finale: Rick takes charge
- Justin Timberlake thanks mom, wife, and everyone who called him 'different' accepting iHeart Radio's Innovator Award
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time' tells Maleficent's child's story
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!