(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? MTV is doing a spin-off of its popular unscripted competition series A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, which just wrapped its first season with an average of 6.2 million viewers, making it the network’s most-watched series. The spin-off, titled That’s Amore, will focus on Milan, Italy-born contestant Domenico Nesci, who will be looking for an ”American Sweetheart” from among 15 single ladies who will travel to Italy with him to meet his mother. Six hour-long episodes of Amore (plus a reunion special) are slated to run Sundays at 10 p.m. starting on March 2. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's final tweet is perfect
- 'Into the Woods': Watch deleted Meryl Streep song
- 'The Dress' debate and other misunderstood, iconic dresses
- Original Green Ranger vs. 'Power/Rangers'
- Eddie Redmayne in 'The Danish Girl': First Look
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' finale strong -- even without 'Scandal'