(FROM HOLLWOOD REPORTER) ? CMT has placed an eight-episode order for My Big Redneck Wedding, a new unscripted series hosted by Tom Arnold. Each episode will focus on the wedding of a ”down-home country couple” and all their ”rustic eccentricities,” like a beer-can canopy, a celebratory shotgun salute, and a reception featuring mud wrestling and mattress surfing. The show will premiere on CMT Jan. 11 at 9:30. Arnold formerly hosted Fox Sports Net’s The Best Damn Sports Show Period and recently appeared in the movies Happy Endings and Pride. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'