(FROM HOLLWOOD REPORTER) ? CMT has placed an eight-episode order for My Big Redneck Wedding, a new unscripted series hosted by Tom Arnold. Each episode will focus on the wedding of a ”down-home country couple” and all their ”rustic eccentricities,” like a beer-can canopy, a celebratory shotgun salute, and a reception featuring mud wrestling and mattress surfing. The show will premiere on CMT Jan. 11 at 9:30. Arnold formerly hosted Fox Sports Net’s The Best Damn Sports Show Period and recently appeared in the movies Happy Endings and Pride. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama explains what's funny, not funny about Trump
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'