(FROM HOLLWOOD REPORTER) ? CMT has placed an eight-episode order for My Big Redneck Wedding, a new unscripted series hosted by Tom Arnold. Each episode will focus on the wedding of a ”down-home country couple” and all their ”rustic eccentricities,” like a beer-can canopy, a celebratory shotgun salute, and a reception featuring mud wrestling and mattress surfing. The show will premiere on CMT Jan. 11 at 9:30. Arnold formerly hosted Fox Sports Net’s The Best Damn Sports Show Period and recently appeared in the movies Happy Endings and Pride. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted December 21 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?
- Fozzie Bear reveals who he gets mistaken for on '@Midnight'
- Kate McKinnon impersonated Ellen and Hillary to their faces
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 7 trailer debuts
- Hillary Clinton plays 'Who'd You Rather?' on possible VP picks
- Paul McCartney: Kanye West is 'a monster' who 'inspires me'
- Hillary Clinton assesses Donald Trump's thoughts on women