Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to “Thriller,”and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to “LeavePrince William alone!”
Posted December 27 2007 — 9:45 PM EST
- Hear Sturgill Simpson's fuzzed out 'Vinyl' theme song
- Tina Fey goes to war in profane 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot' trailer
- 'TWD': Steven Yeun reflects on the 'Is Glenn dead?' controversy
- The Dark Knight takes the spotlight in final 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'xXx: The Return of Xander Cage' plot details revealed
- Meryl Streep on diversity at Berlin Film Festival: 'We're all Africans really'
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs