Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to “Thriller,”and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to “LeavePrince William alone!”
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album