Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to “Thriller,”and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to “LeavePrince William alone!”
Posted December 27 2007 — 9:45 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt