Gee, if only the United Nations had thought of this sooner: enlisting superheroes to serve in its peacekeeping forces in global hotspots. Of course, whether Spider-Man, by fighting imaginary enemies in imaginary lands, can also fight the not-at-all-imaginary PR problems of the UN — well, that’s another story. Then again, why does the UN need imaginary heroes when it has real ones? Angelina Jolie was already turned into a cartoon this year, so why not make her into a comic book heroine? She may find the task of saving the world equally daunting in 2D, but at least she’ll score the UN the fanboy vote.
- 'Jurassic World': Watch Chris Pratt save a worker from three raptors
- Jamie xx remixes In Colour tracks
- Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx are just two men in love in 'You Changed Me' video
- Fox sets a premiere date for 'Empire' season 2
- Hasbo CEO hints Bumblebee could get 'Transformers' spin-off film
- Ranking the songs of summer since 1995
- Nick Offerman and Tony Hale match wits in 'Childrens Hospital' clip (EW exclusive)
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!