(FROM TMZ) — Mischa Barton, the 21-year-old former star of The O.C., was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol early this morning in West Hollywood, Calif., after being pulled over by police for driving erratically. According to a press release issued by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Barton was stopped at 2:46 a.m. ”after her vehicle was seen straddling two lanes of traffic and failed to signal when making a turn.” Officers then arrested her when they determined that she was allegedly unlicensed and intoxicated. Barton was released on bail approximately seven hours later. The actress has kept a low profile — professionally, at least — since leaving The O.C. in 2006, acting in a handful of British films and independent productions. (TMZ)
(Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department via Getty Images)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels