(FROM VARIETY) — Fox talk-show host Spike Feresten is the latest late-night comic to decide to return to work even as the writers strike continues. His Saturday-night series, Talkshow With Spike Feresten, is set to return to the air on Jan. 12. Like most of his colleagues in the talk-show ranks, the former Seinfeld writer had shut down production on his gabfest when the strike started in November. Already, Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have announced plans to return sans writers on Jan. 7, and NBC’s Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien will do the same. With CBS’s David Letterman and Craig Ferguson also expected to come back in January, NBC’s Saturday Night Live could be the lone late-night holdout. (Variety)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'