(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Scrubs star Zach Braff is in talks to direct and executive-produce the Fox drama pilot Saint of Circumstance, which was written by his brother, Adam Braff. The pilot stars David Denman, who played Pam Beesly’s fiancée on The Office, as a man going through a midlife crisis who quits his office job to be a paramedic on the night shift. Braff has directed six episodes of Scrubs, which is currently on hiatus, in the middle of its seventh and final season, due to the writers’ strike. The two Braff brothers previously worked together on a feature adaptation of the popular children’s book Andrew Henry’s Meadow for 20th Century Fox. Denman will next will appear in the Sundance entry Smart People, as well as Fanboys and Shutter. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat