(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Scrubs star Zach Braff is in talks to direct and executive-produce the Fox drama pilot Saint of Circumstance, which was written by his brother, Adam Braff. The pilot stars David Denman, who played Pam Beesly’s fiancée on The Office, as a man going through a midlife crisis who quits his office job to be a paramedic on the night shift. Braff has directed six episodes of Scrubs, which is currently on hiatus, in the middle of its seventh and final season, due to the writers’ strike. The two Braff brothers previously worked together on a feature adaptation of the popular children’s book Andrew Henry’s Meadow for 20th Century Fox. Denman will next will appear in the Sundance entry Smart People, as well as Fanboys and Shutter. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- Conan reads late-night texts from Adam Sandler
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!