(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Scrubs star Zach Braff is in talks to direct and executive-produce the Fox drama pilot Saint of Circumstance, which was written by his brother, Adam Braff. The pilot stars David Denman, who played Pam Beesly’s fiancée on The Office, as a man going through a midlife crisis who quits his office job to be a paramedic on the night shift. Braff has directed six episodes of Scrubs, which is currently on hiatus, in the middle of its seventh and final season, due to the writers’ strike. The two Braff brothers previously worked together on a feature adaptation of the popular children’s book Andrew Henry’s Meadow for 20th Century Fox. Denman will next will appear in the Sundance entry Smart People, as well as Fanboys and Shutter. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary