(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Scrubs star Zach Braff is in talks to direct and executive-produce the Fox drama pilot Saint of Circumstance, which was written by his brother, Adam Braff. The pilot stars David Denman, who played Pam Beesly’s fiancée on The Office, as a man going through a midlife crisis who quits his office job to be a paramedic on the night shift. Braff has directed six episodes of Scrubs, which is currently on hiatus, in the middle of its seventh and final season, due to the writers’ strike. The two Braff brothers previously worked together on a feature adaptation of the popular children’s book Andrew Henry’s Meadow for 20th Century Fox. Denman will next will appear in the Sundance entry Smart People, as well as Fanboys and Shutter. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 1 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?