(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Scrubs star Zach Braff is in talks to direct and executive-produce the Fox drama pilot Saint of Circumstance, which was written by his brother, Adam Braff. The pilot stars David Denman, who played Pam Beesly’s fiancée on The Office, as a man going through a midlife crisis who quits his office job to be a paramedic on the night shift. Braff has directed six episodes of Scrubs, which is currently on hiatus, in the middle of its seventh and final season, due to the writers’ strike. The two Braff brothers previously worked together on a feature adaptation of the popular children’s book Andrew Henry’s Meadow for 20th Century Fox. Denman will next will appear in the Sundance entry Smart People, as well as Fanboys and Shutter. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!