(FROM VARIETY) ? Mathieu Amalric, who plays a paralyzed stroke victim in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, has been cast as the villain in the 22nd installment in the James Bond franchise, which Marc Forster is directing for Columbia and MGM. Shooting is underway for a planned Nov. 7 release. Daniel Craig will reprise his role as 007, and it’s rumored that Swiss actor Anatole Taubman has also been cast as a villain, though studios will not confirm. Producers plan to cast the female lead in the next few weeks. (Variety)
Posted January 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big