Showtime’s lusty take on the private life of Henry VIII, with Globe nominee Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the much-married king. MUST-WATCH EPISODE Deadly family drama alert! Henry’s sister Margaret (Gabrielle Anwar) kills her elderly hubby and hooks up with a hunky duke in episode 4. CHOICE EXTRA In a stylish featurette, costumer Joan Bergin says she modernized the clotheshorse king’s look by using metallic leather, and that Rhys Meyers’ first onscreen outfit was once worn by Errol Flynn in a 1930s film. B
Genre: Drama; Lead Performer: Gabrielle Anwar, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Sam Neill, Jeremy Northam; Performers: Callum Blue, Henry Czerny, James Frain; Run Dates: 04/01/2007; Broadcaster: Showtime Networks Inc.; Status: In Season
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!