Showtime’s lusty take on the private life of Henry VIII, with Globe nominee Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the much-married king. MUST-WATCH EPISODE Deadly family drama alert! Henry’s sister Margaret (Gabrielle Anwar) kills her elderly hubby and hooks up with a hunky duke in episode 4. CHOICE EXTRA In a stylish featurette, costumer Joan Bergin says she modernized the clotheshorse king’s look by using metallic leather, and that Rhys Meyers’ first onscreen outfit was once worn by Errol Flynn in a 1930s film. B
Genre: Drama; Starring: Gabrielle Anwar, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Sam Neill, Jeremy Northam; Series Premiere: 04/01/2007; Broadcaster: Showtime Networks Inc.; Status: In Season
Posted January 4 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!