Like Freddy vs. Jason or Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla, the showdown between Alien (face-hugging, vagina-dentata mawed) and Predator (dreadlocked, vagina-dentata mawed) is both trashy and inexplicable. Don’t expect illumination on the grudge between these two. Instead, expect a brisk, gooey bit of schlock that’s a million times better than 2004’s action-lite AVP. The money shot? A pregnant woman’s belly explodes, revealing a litter of baby aliens. Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is a B movie that truly earns its B.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 12 craziest moments from Monty Python's riotous reunion
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner reality series will debut on E! in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'