Like Freddy vs. Jason or Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla, the showdown between Alien (face-hugging, vagina-dentata mawed) and Predator (dreadlocked, vagina-dentata mawed) is both trashy and inexplicable. Don’t expect illumination on the grudge between these two. Instead, expect a brisk, gooey bit of schlock that’s a million times better than 2004’s action-lite AVP. The money shot? A pregnant woman’s belly explodes, revealing a litter of baby aliens. Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is a B movie that truly earns its B.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: John Ortiz, Steven Pasquale; Author: Shane Salerno; Release Date Wide: 12/25/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 9 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!