(FROM VARIETY) ? The Coen Brothers-directed No Country For Old Men came up big at the 11th annual Online Film Critics Society Awards, picking up six prizes, including best picture and best supporting actor for Javier Bardem. Daniel Day?Lewis won best actor for his performance in There Will Be Blood, which also earned Radiohead’s Johnny Greenwood the award for best original score. Julie Christie (Away From Her) won best actress, and Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) got best supporting actress. Diablo Cody won best original screenplay for Juno. (Variety)
Posted January 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- How Patricia Arquette went from almost becoming a midwife to winning an Oscar
- Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle': See the exclusive season 2 trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets its very own ice cream flavors
- Patton Oswalt joins new 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players