(FROM VARIETY) ? The Coen Brothers-directed No Country For Old Men came up big at the 11th annual Online Film Critics Society Awards, picking up six prizes, including best picture and best supporting actor for Javier Bardem. Daniel Day?Lewis won best actor for his performance in There Will Be Blood, which also earned Radiohead’s Johnny Greenwood the award for best original score. Julie Christie (Away From Her) won best actress, and Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) got best supporting actress. Diablo Cody won best original screenplay for Juno. (Variety)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Angelina Jolie visits the Kids Choice Awards
- 'Walking Dead': You can live in Alexandria--for real!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!