(FROM VARIETY) ? The Coen Brothers-directed No Country For Old Men came up big at the 11th annual Online Film Critics Society Awards, picking up six prizes, including best picture and best supporting actor for Javier Bardem. Daniel Day?Lewis won best actor for his performance in There Will Be Blood, which also earned Radiohead’s Johnny Greenwood the award for best original score. Julie Christie (Away From Her) won best actress, and Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) got best supporting actress. Diablo Cody won best original screenplay for Juno. (Variety)
Posted January 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo': Top 10 Kindle highlights
- 'American Gods': First look at Kristin Chenoweth as Easter
- Stars rally behind Leslie Jones after website hack
- Bob Odenkirk to write book on life, 'Better Call Saul,' 'Breaking Bad'
- Bella Thorne to produce Lifetime vampire flick
- Hailee Steinfeld talks bad haircuts, coming of age in 'Edge of Seventeen'
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...