(FROM VARIETY) ? The Coen Brothers-directed No Country For Old Men came up big at the 11th annual Online Film Critics Society Awards, picking up six prizes, including best picture and best supporting actor for Javier Bardem. Daniel Day?Lewis won best actor for his performance in There Will Be Blood, which also earned Radiohead’s Johnny Greenwood the award for best original score. Julie Christie (Away From Her) won best actress, and Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) got best supporting actress. Diablo Cody won best original screenplay for Juno. (Variety)
Posted January 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!