(FROM VARIETY) ? The Coen Brothers-directed No Country For Old Men came up big at the 11th annual Online Film Critics Society Awards, picking up six prizes, including best picture and best supporting actor for Javier Bardem. Daniel Day?Lewis won best actor for his performance in There Will Be Blood, which also earned Radiohead’s Johnny Greenwood the award for best original score. Julie Christie (Away From Her) won best actress, and Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) got best supporting actress. Diablo Cody won best original screenplay for Juno. (Variety)
Posted January 10 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Coach Taylor wants you to 'turn your goddamn cell phones off' in new PSA
- 'The Astronaut Wives Club' postmortem: Haley Strode reflects on all of those astronaut deaths
- All hail Jeremy Renner, Setup Man
- Disclosure reveal Miguel, The Weeknd and rest of CARACAL track list
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen addresses the rampant throwing of challenges
- See a NSFW outtake reel from 'Trainwreck'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OITNB,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Big Bang' and more
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!