(FROM VARIETY) — NBC may not be the only place to watch Sunday’s press conference announcing this year’s Golden Globe winners, after all. In light of reported tussles between the network and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association relating to the presentation of the annual telecast, the HFPA said on Friday that the network no longer has exclusive broadcast rights, meaning that any other outlet could choose to air the event if it so desires. Thus far, NBC is going ahead with its plan to air the press conference following a special Globes edition of Dateline, and no other networks have entered the picture. (Variety)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters