(FROM VARIETY) — NBC may not be the only place to watch Sunday’s press conference announcing this year’s Golden Globe winners, after all. In light of reported tussles between the network and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association relating to the presentation of the annual telecast, the HFPA said on Friday that the network no longer has exclusive broadcast rights, meaning that any other outlet could choose to air the event if it so desires. Thus far, NBC is going ahead with its plan to air the press conference following a special Globes edition of Dateline, and no other networks have entered the picture. (Variety)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'