(FROM VARIETY) — NBC may not be the only place to watch Sunday’s press conference announcing this year’s Golden Globe winners, after all. In light of reported tussles between the network and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association relating to the presentation of the annual telecast, the HFPA said on Friday that the network no longer has exclusive broadcast rights, meaning that any other outlet could choose to air the event if it so desires. Thus far, NBC is going ahead with its plan to air the press conference following a special Globes edition of Dateline, and no other networks have entered the picture. (Variety)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used
- GLAAD celebrates Spirit Day with new 'Fun Home'-inspired music video