(FROM TV GUIDE) ? TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello reports that Paula Abdul is in talks to perform live in Fox’s Super Bowl telecast on Feb. 3. (Fox would not confirm.) The network already announced that Tom Petty is headlining the halftime show, but it also added that other guests could be added as the date nears. Ausiello reports that a source said Abdul is rehearsing a music video for a duet with fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson, which will be the first single off Jackson’s upcoming album, Music Club Vol. 1, and that if she does agree to perform at the Super Bowl, Abdul would likely incorporate choreography from that video in her Super Bowl act. (TV Guide)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!