(FROM TV GUIDE) ? TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello reports that Paula Abdul is in talks to perform live in Fox’s Super Bowl telecast on Feb. 3. (Fox would not confirm.) The network already announced that Tom Petty is headlining the halftime show, but it also added that other guests could be added as the date nears. Ausiello reports that a source said Abdul is rehearsing a music video for a duet with fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson, which will be the first single off Jackson’s upcoming album, Music Club Vol. 1, and that if she does agree to perform at the Super Bowl, Abdul would likely incorporate choreography from that video in her Super Bowl act. (TV Guide)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift inducts the entire world into her squad in 'SNL' sketch
- 'Quantico': Who's really the terrorist?
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of 'Beverly Hills 90210' with EW's covers
- 'SNL' sketch imagines married life with Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus moved to tears during emotional 'SNL' performance
- 12 things you never knew about 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
- 'Saturday Night Live' slams Donald Trump during cold open