(FROM TV GUIDE) ? TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello reports that Paula Abdul is in talks to perform live in Fox’s Super Bowl telecast on Feb. 3. (Fox would not confirm.) The network already announced that Tom Petty is headlining the halftime show, but it also added that other guests could be added as the date nears. Ausiello reports that a source said Abdul is rehearsing a music video for a duet with fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson, which will be the first single off Jackson’s upcoming album, Music Club Vol. 1, and that if she does agree to perform at the Super Bowl, Abdul would likely incorporate choreography from that video in her Super Bowl act. (TV Guide)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'
- Benny Boom in talks to step in as director of Tupac biopic
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'