(FROM TV GUIDE) ? TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello reports that Paula Abdul is in talks to perform live in Fox’s Super Bowl telecast on Feb. 3. (Fox would not confirm.) The network already announced that Tom Petty is headlining the halftime show, but it also added that other guests could be added as the date nears. Ausiello reports that a source said Abdul is rehearsing a music video for a duet with fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson, which will be the first single off Jackson’s upcoming album, Music Club Vol. 1, and that if she does agree to perform at the Super Bowl, Abdul would likely incorporate choreography from that video in her Super Bowl act. (TV Guide)
Posted January 11 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Black Mirror' casts 'Game of Thrones' actor, sets premiere date
- 'Arrested Development' may 'pull back' on Trump jokes in season 5
- 'Suits': Malcolm-Jamal Warner auditioned for the USA drama 4 times
- 'Gilmore Girls' creator says Rory and Lorelai can drink together now
- Slash surprises 'School of Rock' cast at rehearsal
- Kristen Stewart on relationship: ‘I'm just really in love with my girlfriend’
- 'Ithaca' trailer: Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks reunite in her directorial debut
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels