(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Hugh Dancy (Blackhawk Down) and Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) have joined Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) in Disney’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella’s novel series. The movie, directed by P.J. Hogan (My Best Friend’s Wedding), is about a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in serious debt who becomes a financial advice columnist. Dancy will play the editor at the magazine where Fisher works, and Ritter plays Fisher’s best friend. Shooting should start next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?
- Rob Lowe took over our Instagram story to tour the 'Code Black' set