(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Hugh Dancy (Blackhawk Down) and Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) have joined Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) in Disney’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella’s novel series. The movie, directed by P.J. Hogan (My Best Friend’s Wedding), is about a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in serious debt who becomes a financial advice columnist. Dancy will play the editor at the magazine where Fisher works, and Ritter plays Fisher’s best friend. Shooting should start next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo