(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Hugh Dancy (Blackhawk Down) and Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) have joined Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) in Disney’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella’s novel series. The movie, directed by P.J. Hogan (My Best Friend’s Wedding), is about a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in serious debt who becomes a financial advice columnist. Dancy will play the editor at the magazine where Fisher works, and Ritter plays Fisher’s best friend. Shooting should start next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!