(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Hugh Dancy (Blackhawk Down) and Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) have joined Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) in Disney’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella’s novel series. The movie, directed by P.J. Hogan (My Best Friend’s Wedding), is about a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in serious debt who becomes a financial advice columnist. Dancy will play the editor at the magazine where Fisher works, and Ritter plays Fisher’s best friend. Shooting should start next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tom Cruise & Jimmy Fallon recreate 'Top Gun' during epic lip-sync battle
- Kaitlyn Bristowe tries on wedding dresses with Jimmy Kimmel
- See Meghan Trainor drawn as a 'Peanuts' character
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!