(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) ? Hugh Dancy (Blackhawk Down) and Krysten Ritter (27 Dresses) have joined Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) in Disney’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella’s novel series. The movie, directed by P.J. Hogan (My Best Friend’s Wedding), is about a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in serious debt who becomes a financial advice columnist. Dancy will play the editor at the magazine where Fisher works, and Ritter plays Fisher’s best friend. Shooting should start next month. (Hollywood Reporter)
Posted January 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!