Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for “Gettin’ in the Way.” I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out “in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that.” And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Posted January 14 2008 — 4:55 PM EST
- Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Godfather' notebook will be published
- 'The Dresser': Ian McKellen on if Anthony Hopkins was a royal pain
- 'Carnage Park': See the trailer for Sundance-screened horror-thriller
- WATCH: Exclusive trailer for new horror film 'Beyond the Gates'
- Love 'The Bachelorette'? Fall for these summer relationship shows
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in 2004 sexual assault case
- Raven-Symoné releases first new music in 8 years