Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for “Gettin’ in the Way.” I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out “in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that.” And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Posted January 14 2008 — 4:55 PM EST
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney in London to play a Beatles classic: Watch
- Kelly Rutherford gets sole custody of kids
- J.K. Rowling cheers Ireland's gay wed vote
- John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind' subject, dies
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!