(FROM REUTERS) ? Pulp Fiction writer Roger Avary was arrested and charged with vehicular manslaughter on Sunday (Jan. 13) after being involved in a fatal car accident about 80 miles outside of Los Angeles. The scribe was also charged with driving under the influence. Andreas Zedini, 34, a passenger in Avary’s car, died from injuries related to the crash. Avary’s wife, Gretchen, was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries. Her condition was not known. Avary won an Oscar for co-writing the script of 1994’s Pulp Fiction with Quentin Tarantino. He has since primarily worked on rewriting scripts. He most recently earned co-writing and executive producer credits on last year’s Beowulf. (Reuters)
Posted January 14 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick
- 'Man With a Plan' showrunner previews Matt LeBlanc’s return to sitcoms