In probably the most hyped movie of the season, thanks to Paramount’s viral marketing campaign, a giant monster attacks Manhattan. Audiences see the action Blair Witch-style via footage from a survivor’s handheld camera — one, they’re told, that was later found at Incident Site 447, the ”area formerly known as Central Park.” That’s about all we know…for now.
Posted January 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- On the Books: 'Divergent' author Veronica Roth signs two-book deal with HarperCollins
- 'Empire' star Taraji P. Henson: 'You don’t want to be called Boo Boo Kitty’
- Netflix announces dates for 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Wet Hot American Summer'
- SXSW to premiere remastered version of 'The Breakfast Club' for 30th anniversary
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Brownstone's Charmayne 'Maxee' Maxwell dies at 46