Callie Khouri, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of Thelma and Louise, directs this comedy about three Federal Reserve employees (down-on-her-luck Diane Keaton, single mom Queen Latifah, and ditzy Katie Holmes) who steal tons of bills by stuffing them in their underwear. Hmm…We’d guess it won’t be as good as Thelma and Louise, but in this slow movie season, what is?
Posted January 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday