Callie Khouri, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of Thelma and Louise, directs this comedy about three Federal Reserve employees (down-on-her-luck Diane Keaton, single mom Queen Latifah, and ditzy Katie Holmes) who steal tons of bills by stuffing them in their underwear. Hmm…We’d guess it won’t be as good as Thelma and Louise, but in this slow movie season, what is?
Posted January 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!