Callie Khouri, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of Thelma and Louise, directs this comedy about three Federal Reserve employees (down-on-her-luck Diane Keaton, single mom Queen Latifah, and ditzy Katie Holmes) who steal tons of bills by stuffing them in their underwear. Hmm…We’d guess it won’t be as good as Thelma and Louise, but in this slow movie season, what is?
Posted January 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michael Moore opens up about about making his latest film in secret
- Simon Pegg plays a drunk Ron Weasley on 'The Tonight Show'
- Yoko Ono and the Flaming Lips cover John Lennon's 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'
- Michael Shannon joins Broadway's 'Long Day’s Journey Into Night' revival
- Janis Ian: 'I have a personal stake' in Bill Cosby
- 'Sicario': Emily Blunt faces the cartels in exclusive new poster
- Metallica gets the comic book treatment
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!