Callie Khouri, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of Thelma and Louise, directs this comedy about three Federal Reserve employees (down-on-her-luck Diane Keaton, single mom Queen Latifah, and ditzy Katie Holmes) who steal tons of bills by stuffing them in their underwear. Hmm…We’d guess it won’t be as good as Thelma and Louise, but in this slow movie season, what is?
Posted January 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers