(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirsten Dunst is in negotiations and Ryan Gosling has signed on for All Good Things, a period love story/murder mystery Andrew Jarecki (Capturing the Friedmans) is directing for Groundswell Prods. Marcus Hinchey, Marc Smerling, and Jarecki wrote the screenplay, which tells the story of a 1980s New York real estate suit (Gosling) who falls for a girl from the wrong side of the tracks (Dunst) who goes missing. When a detective uncovers info on her whereabouts, the political stakes begin to rise and people close to the situation wind up dead. Shooting is set to start in April. Dunst is at Sundance promoting her directorial debut, the short Welcome. She most recently starred in Spider-Man 3 and next appears in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Gosling is receiving awards-season recognition for his starring role in Lars and the Real Girl. He recently dropped out of Peter Jackson’s The Lovely Bones. (Variety)
(Steve Granitz/WireImage.com; Avik Gilboa/WireImage.com)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!