(FROM VARIETY) ? Kirsten Dunst is in negotiations and Ryan Gosling has signed on for All Good Things, a period love story/murder mystery Andrew Jarecki (Capturing the Friedmans) is directing for Groundswell Prods. Marcus Hinchey, Marc Smerling, and Jarecki wrote the screenplay, which tells the story of a 1980s New York real estate suit (Gosling) who falls for a girl from the wrong side of the tracks (Dunst) who goes missing. When a detective uncovers info on her whereabouts, the political stakes begin to rise and people close to the situation wind up dead. Shooting is set to start in April. Dunst is at Sundance promoting her directorial debut, the short Welcome. She most recently starred in Spider-Man 3 and next appears in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Gosling is receiving awards-season recognition for his starring role in Lars and the Real Girl. He recently dropped out of Peter Jackson’s The Lovely Bones. (Variety)
(Steve Granitz/WireImage.com; Avik Gilboa/WireImage.com)
Posted January 23 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!