(FROM AP) ? After an autopsy on Heath Ledger came back inconclusive on Wednesday, a medical examiner’s office spokesperson said it will be about 10 days before authorities know more about what killed the 28-year-old actor. Ledger’s body was found lying face down in his apartment on Tuesday afternoon. The AP reports that there were several different kinds of prescription pills found at the scene, including pills to treat insomnia and anxiety, and an antihistamine, according to two law enforcement officials. Police said no illegal drugs were found. Ledger will appear in the next Batman movie The Dark Knight and was working on Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, which also features Christopher Plummer. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted January 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant