(FROM AP) ? After an autopsy on Heath Ledger came back inconclusive on Wednesday, a medical examiner’s office spokesperson said it will be about 10 days before authorities know more about what killed the 28-year-old actor. Ledger’s body was found lying face down in his apartment on Tuesday afternoon. The AP reports that there were several different kinds of prescription pills found at the scene, including pills to treat insomnia and anxiety, and an antihistamine, according to two law enforcement officials. Police said no illegal drugs were found. Ledger will appear in the next Batman movie The Dark Knight and was working on Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, which also features Christopher Plummer. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted January 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- El-P on 'Meow the Jewels': 'Let's fight injustice with pure, annoying stupidity'
- Demi Lovato, The Weeknd announced as 'SNL' musical guests
- ‘Concussion’ director: Film not ‘intended to take down the NFL’
- 'SNL' announces Miley Cyrus will be musical guest for season premiere
- There is no new novel in Harper Lee's deposit box, despite rumors
- Whedon fave on 'Bloodsucking Bastards' (and why he wants to be killed by Thor)
- Syfy renews 'Dark Matter' and 'Killjoys' for second seasons
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!