(FROM VARIETY) ? Oscar nominee Tom Wilkinson and Billy Bob Thornton have joined Julia Roberts and Clive Owen in Universal Pictures’ drama Duplicity, which Tony Gilroy will direct from his own script. Both Thornton and Wilkinson (who just received a supporting actor Oscar nomination for his role in Michael Clayton, also directed by Gilroy) will play CEOs of rival pharmaceutical companies jockeying for market domination. Roberts and Owen play former lovers and corporate spies who team to manipulate the companies and determine which company will wind up on top. Shooting is set to begin in March. Wilkinson recenty wrapped work on Valkyrie and has moved on to the HBO film Recount. Thornton just finished shooting The Informers and is now working on Eagle Eye. (Variety)
Posted January 24 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!