As I was writing our Sylvester Stallone role call gallery, I stumbled onto the opening scene of Cliffhanger (below). Fifteen years after the film’s release, it still had me on the edge of my seat. Is it one of the best opening movie scenes ever? Which other films would you put on the list? The line for Scream starts behind me.
Posted January 25 2008 — 7:41 PM EST
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'