As I was writing our Sylvester Stallone role call gallery, I stumbled onto the opening scene of Cliffhanger (below). Fifteen years after the film’s release, it still had me on the edge of my seat. Is it one of the best opening movie scenes ever? Which other films would you put on the list? The line for Scream starts behind me.
Posted January 25 2008 — 7:41 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters