As I was writing our Sylvester Stallone role call gallery, I stumbled onto the opening scene of Cliffhanger (below). Fifteen years after the film’s release, it still had me on the edge of my seat. Is it one of the best opening movie scenes ever? Which other films would you put on the list? The line for Scream starts behind me.
Posted January 25 2008 — 7:41 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt