Ratings are low on their wilderness-themed TV show, so Steve Zahn, Justin Long, and their crew of fellow slacker nerds follow a lead to seek out Bigfoot in the Andes Mountains. It’s the kind of movie in which Long has tattoos on his eyelids to look like he’s awake during meetings (which is an amazing idea) and Jonah Hill bends over while wearing a thong. Silliness overload for sure, but someone does have to find Bigfoot eventually. It might as well be these guys.
Posted January 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Bieber teases music video for Major Lazer collab 'Cold Water'
- Jean-Claude Van Damme walks out of interview over 'boring' questions
- Director Park Chan-wook returns with trailer for 'The Handmaiden'
- Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel feud: 'I don't see anything funny about it'
- Nyle DiMarco reads to Deaf kids in 'adorable' video
- Seth Meyers thinks Donald Trump is secretly broke