Ratings are low on their wilderness-themed TV show, so Steve Zahn, Justin Long, and their crew of fellow slacker nerds follow a lead to seek out Bigfoot in the Andes Mountains. It’s the kind of movie in which Long has tattoos on his eyelids to look like he’s awake during meetings (which is an amazing idea) and Jonah Hill bends over while wearing a thong. Silliness overload for sure, but someone does have to find Bigfoot eventually. It might as well be these guys.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!