Ratings are low on their wilderness-themed TV show, so Steve Zahn, Justin Long, and their crew of fellow slacker nerds follow a lead to seek out Bigfoot in the Andes Mountains. It’s the kind of movie in which Long has tattoos on his eyelids to look like he’s awake during meetings (which is an amazing idea) and Jonah Hill bends over while wearing a thong. Silliness overload for sure, but someone does have to find Bigfoot eventually. It might as well be these guys.
Posted January 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy