Ratings are low on their wilderness-themed TV show, so Steve Zahn, Justin Long, and their crew of fellow slacker nerds follow a lead to seek out Bigfoot in the Andes Mountains. It’s the kind of movie in which Long has tattoos on his eyelids to look like he’s awake during meetings (which is an amazing idea) and Jonah Hill bends over while wearing a thong. Silliness overload for sure, but someone does have to find Bigfoot eventually. It might as well be these guys.
Posted January 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First teaser for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!