Ratings are low on their wilderness-themed TV show, so Steve Zahn, Justin Long, and their crew of fellow slacker nerds follow a lead to seek out Bigfoot in the Andes Mountains. It’s the kind of movie in which Long has tattoos on his eyelids to look like he’s awake during meetings (which is an amazing idea) and Jonah Hill bends over while wearing a thong. Silliness overload for sure, but someone does have to find Bigfoot eventually. It might as well be these guys.
Posted January 28 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'