(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6