(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!