(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers
- 'TWD': Josh McDermitt says the midseason finale ends 'with a bang'
- Cobie Smulders making Broadway debut with Kevin Kline in 'Present Laughter'