(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot