(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- Spring Awakening returning to Broadway—in sign language
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!