(FROM VARIETY) - Director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) has walked away from Universal Pictures’ Wolf Man, citing creative differences. The director left the project, which stars Benicio Del Toro as the werewolf, on Monday evening (Jan. 28). Emily Blunt and Anthony Hopkins also star. The studio, already dealing with the fallout of Brad Pitt leaving State of Play around Thanksgiving (Russell Crowe has been cast in his place), claims that Romanek left Wolf Man in good shape and that it will set another director soon. The film was originally supposed to start production on Feb. 18. (Variety)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Vic Mensa: 'Affecting change in the hood is why I vote'
- All the ways to watch the presidential debate
- Amandla Stenberg to star in 'Darkest Minds' trilogy adaptation
- 'MacGruber 2' update teased by Jorma Taccone
- Brand New delay album, will play 'The Devil And God' at fall shows
- 'Will & Grace' is back! Get a first look at the special reunion
- Ryan Murphy says The WB was 'very homophobic' during 'Popular'