(FROM VARIETY) ? Julia Roberts has signed on to produce and star in Columbia Pictures’ adaptation of Margot Berwin’s upcoming novel Hothouse Flowers. Roberts will play a divorced woman who is unhappy with her job and decides to go off on an adventure. The project, which still has no script or writer attached, is on hold due to the writers’ strike. Roberts most recently appeared in Charlie Wilson’s War and she just finished shooting on the indie drama Fireflies in the Garden. Her next movie will be the Tony Gilroy-directed Duplicity, which also stars Billy Bob Thornton, Clive Owen, and Tom Wilkinson. (AP via Yahoo!)
Posted January 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!